Frequently asked questions
1. What are your reception hours?
Our staffed reception hours vary, we can be contacted via telephone on (03)55627 085 should you like to discuss your booking.
2. Where do I collect my room key?
All our apartments have an electronic key code on the doors. You will be sent an email and an SMS message 12 hours prior to your arrival with your room key code.
3. What time can I check in?
Check-in time is 2pm and check-out time is 10am. If you need to adjust these times, please contact reception prior to your arrival.
4. What is the bedding configuration in each apartment?
1 bedroom – 1 queen bed and 1 sofa bed (living room)
2 bedroom – 1 queen bed & 1 King bed OR 2 singles.
3 bedroom – 1 queen bed & 2 x 1 king OR 2 singles.
Please specify your preferred bedding configuration prior to arrival.
5. What will be included in the apartment kitchen?
You will be supplied with a starter pack of tea, coffee, hot chocolate, sugar, milk, salt & pepper, cooking oil spray, tin foil, cling wrap, paper towel, 2 dishwasher tablets & dishwashing liquid & insect spray.
6. What cooking equipment will be in my apartment?
All apartments have a microwave, toaster, kettle, full size electric oven & gas cooktop, sandwich press, full size fridge and freezer, cutlery, crockery, glassware & utensils. Serving bowls, oven proof dish, roasting dish, storage containers, steamer saucepan set, milk saucepan, frypan, teapot, coffee pot.
7. What amenities products will be in my apartment bathroom?
You will be supplied with a hair dryer, box of tissues, 1-2 rolls of toilet paper, shower cap, face and body guest soap, 30ml shampoo, conditioner & body wash.
8. Is there a porta cot and will there be an additional charge?
Yes, there is a porta cot available. Please let us know if you would like it made up prior to your arrival. There is no additional cost for the porta cot.
9. Do all apartments have baths?
Our 3 bedroom apartment has a bath and one of our two bedroom apartments has a bath. Please specify if this is something you require.
10. Will the apartment have spare blankets and pillows?
Yes, all beds have an additional blanket and pillow supplied.
11. Do the beds have electric blankets?
12. Do all apartments have laundry facilities?
Our 3 bedroom apartment is fitted with a washing machine, dryer and sink. The one and two bedroom apartments have a shared laundry equipped with washing machine and dryer. There is a laundry key located in each apartment.
13. Is there an ironing board and iron in the apartment?
Yes. All apartments have an iron and table top ironing board.